Liminal Horror Inventory Card System
A downloadable game
An inventory card system for Liminal Horror.
Place items and conditions on your character sheet. Styled off of the Mausritter card system this mode of play is a great way to visualize what your investigators are carrying.
You can find the core game here: Liminal Horror by Goblin Archives (itch.io)
- 8 new character sheet using art from the Weird Horror Art Packs. Background Art © 2022 Roque Romero.
- Inventory Cards.Andy's Inventory uses art from Andy's Inventory #1 by Andrew White. The art is licensed for use under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
- Inventory Cards.TinyFacesZine uses art from the Tiny Zine of Faces #2 by José Manuel González (AKA Punkpadour). All art is © 2022 José Manuel González and licensed for use in this product.
- Blank Inventory cards so you can make your own!
The character sheets are designed to be 8.5x5.5 so letter sized paper should be able to print two to a sheet.
All writing and design is © 2022 Goblin Archives
|Tags||character-sheet, inventory, liminal-horror, Tabletop role-playing game, zine|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
LH Inventory Card Character Sheet.pdf 14 MB
Condition Inventory Cards.pdf 54 kB
Inventory Cards.Tiny Faces Zine.pdf 412 kB
Inventory Cards.Andy's Inventory.pdf 1 MB
Blank Inventory Cards.pdf 34 kB
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
I absolutely love this! But I think there's a typo on the Condition Inventory cards. Under the "Drained" header, all the cards repeat "Blood Loss" again as their title instead of "Drained".
Or, am I misunderstanding, and "Drained" is another type of blood loss?
So there’s two answers to this:
1. It’s a total typo and should have a different, drained condition.
2. it’s a clever way of showcasing Liminal Horror vampires.
:-D :-D :-D
Hey, I believe I'm missing something: do I need the Mausritter rules? I can't quite understand how the conditions work, they override stabilty/stress mechanics? Also, in the "conditions inventory cards.pdf" it is mentioned an "Appendix: C" where can I find that? Thanks
so it hasn’t been officially released yet, but the associated conditions/wounds rules (which can be omitted) can be found in the archive of the newsletter:
hope this helps